Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Melaka D Paradise Resort!...Part 1

My gal friend said I put too many political things on my blog.
So I take a break from politics today and talk about the trip I had to Melaka D Paradise Resort.

Near the AFamosa Resort. It is a place where they bring Sarawak to West Malaysia!

It has I think all the tropical fruits you can thing off there!!

Very nice place!!

Check out the Pictures below!



A feast of fruits awaited us on our arrival.


And I enjoyed it!

Which one is the fake fruit?

This is passion fruit! First time eating it! Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment