Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My only Christmas wish! (The proposal)

Last week I shared on my Christmas wish for other friends and family, However I actually have a personal Christmas wish! And that is to get engaged!

So first thing I had to is to shop for a ring.

Let me tell you it is not easy!!!

There are so many places you can go and the stress of buying the right one that she will like is enough to drive any man to go crazy! :P

I wanted to get a beautiful ring that was not too expensive either.

Through these pictures are of Sunway Pyramid...I literally when to every shop in MidValley to look for the perfect ring!


I even took pictures of it to get some feedback from my friends!

Actually most places won't let you take picture but some place were understanding about it!

I knew she wanted a small one that but that was easier said than done!

Finally I got one and proposed to her in Sunway Hotel!
Being a clown I had to use magic and magically appear the ring from under a cup!

I know I know it is not that romantic! But they won't let me lite fire in the hotel!!
So finally I got her this ring! And gave me my Christmas present by saying YES!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL TO HAVE A GREAT 2009 YEAR!!!

4 comments:

  1. so small...have to zoom 10 times to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like small ones! This one is just nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it to be small! this is just nice!

    ReplyDelete