Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today is my Birthday. YES!! It is 911!
I am not going to make a big deal out of it but I do want to thank all those who have remembered and have wished me one way or another!

Pooi Wah
Shaheelan
Teck Hiong
Uju Chioma
Tairven & Wee Lyn & Rachel
Min Li
Chui Ying
Peisan
Ravi Shan Shan
Angel
Kam Lai
Sheng Ling
Rachel Chua
Rachel Foong
Yvonne
Chun Ming
Jayne
Grace Ong
Mui Fan
Clarise
Elena
Xue Hua
Soon Hwa
Pele
David Yap
Stephanie
Jeremy
Winnie
Joycelyn Ang
Joycelyn Yee
Shin Lee
Siaw Leng
Mrs Girlie Tan
Mr Terry Brougham
Mr and Mrs Chan (Nilai)
Jillian Tan
Malvin
Zen
Debbie
Chewy
Angeline Wong
Stella
Cheryl
Jee Yann
Kingsley
Daniel Warari
Soo Teng
Chuin Hui
Alex Yeoh
Ian Tay
Samuel Raj
Eli James
Jonathan K
and many more that I may have miss out……

Thank you!!!
I am very sorry if I miss anyone out. I really appreciate everybodies well wishes!

Most of all I would like to thank God!!


For blessing me all these years even through I have not been a good Christian.

HE has been very gracious to me and has been blessing with many good family (LIKE MY MOM, DAD, 2 ELDER SISTER AND MY GRADMA) and friends....

a wonderful trip to Hawaii!

With a good job in Methodist College KL (and a new office too!)
My cool new office just ready today!!


But most of all he has bless me with a wonderful, superb girlfriend! I could not ask for more!!All honour and glory and praise be unto HIM!

AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment