Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last Day in Nilai University College


30 June 2008 will be my last day of work in Nilai University College. It is with great sadness I leave this wonderful place I call home for the last 8 years. I will miss the peacefulness, the nice environment, the clear roads and the wide open spaces. But most of all I will miss the many wonderful friends (both staff and students) I have made over the years.

I would recommend anyone who is looking for a good environment to study their degree at, to seriously consider Nilai University College.

So to my beloved college I sign off here as I start a new beginning in MCKL!

Goodbye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment