Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sometimes God helps us when we slack!

Two weekends ago I went to JB for a marketing trip. It was an Education Fair in JB. I originally wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone and try to visit the JB Wesley Church as well. But unfortunately I had not managed to contact the Pastors earlier.

Because it was too late I resign myself to the fact that I would not be able to visit JB Wesley.

Hah! God had other plans already.

Originally I had a couple of staff that was suppose to come down to JB with me to help me but at the last minute all my staff and helpers could not make it. I was getting worried! I can't go down alone for such a big fair!

Thank God! One of MCKL new staff call Mr Tee Shen Ren whose is an Australian National University (High Distinction) Graduates (in Physic) said he was willing and able to help me!

I was so relieve! Little did I know that it was actually God at work!

You see, Mr Tee Shen Ren has a friend in JB who is also an ANU graduate from the Overseas Christian Fellowship and they decided to meet up on the Fri night that we reach there.

This friend of Mr Tee just happen to be related to one of the JB Wesley church leader. And because of this connection, I managed to get some time during the church service to promote MCKL to JB Wesley! Not only that Mr Tee friend's family was extremely nice and hospitable to us during my JB trip, showing us all the nice place to eat.

I never knew that JB had a lot of nice food! This works well for me because I am going down to JB with my very pregnant wife is a couple of months time.

Sometimes I am amazed at how God works even when I mess up sometimes!

1 comment: