Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Looking at the best brighter side of a Bad Day!

Last Sunday was a bad day!
It was a very important day as I had to do a presentation in a big Education fair in KLCC.

So what happen?!?

1. My bike broke down on the way to work!

2.After I managed to get home to get my Car, found out my air-con didn't work on the way to work...again!

3. After getting there on time, (just barely on time) my power point presentation could not work!!

4. Then at the end of the day, being tired and hungry... I got the worst waiter who could not speak English or BM at all! I didn't order drinks, he brought me drinks!
What I did order (my food), he didn't order and had the guts to say I didn't order food!!!!
Made me wait for almost an hour for my food in the end!!!

5. Finally I got home and I found out that Arsenal got beaten by MU in the FA cup!!!

WHAT A DAY!!
I guess I could be cursing but actually I was not that bad! I had a lot to be thankful to God for on that day!!

1. THANK GOD! There was a bike shop near by that was open at 9am on a Sunday morning and I could get there for help!

2. THANK GOD! My air-con managed to work like normal again...somehow!

3. THANK GOD! He gave me the ability to speak well without visual aid and still capture people's attention!

4. THANK GOD there were some Christian parents in the YMCA restaurant so I had more self-control and not do anything stupid that I might have regretted later!

5.....I got nothing for the Arsenal one actually! ......Well THANK GOD! I got my wife to comfort me after feeling terrible about Arsenal losing and having a lousy day!

1 comment:

  1. :-( and :-) = reality and thankfulness that God is still and always give us sufficient grace

    ReplyDelete