Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Old Friends!

My sister is helping me make a montage of Joanne and Me for the wedding!
So I have to help get old photos of myself and scan it!


So I thought I scan some old photos of some of my good friends over the years!


Sad I lost touch with some of them already!

Julian, Me and Daniel! Tong Ming Wei should be in this picture too! I think he was taking the picture!

Good old TMC friends!

(Daniel, Edwin, Ryan, Victor, Vincent, Gary, another Daniel and I can't remember the other 2 guys.)

Andrew, Don, Jonathan and Me! My camp buddies!


My secondary school buddies! Ah can't remember all their names.

(Ah..there is Peter, Lip Kan, Tim, Andrew, Tharu, Chee Kiat..dunno dy!)


Ah the cool College guys! (Except me lah!)

Au Yong (football maniac!) Sheun Ling (also football maniac!) Marcus and Chris!

My buddies in Nilai! Ben! Steven and Laksit!

My college classmate!
(Do i look good in long hair!?!? Hahahaha!!) My Doulos Buddies playing football!!

My very very best friends! Tairven and Ruth! The most encouraging, kind, selfless friends you could ever get!

Looking back I thank God for blessing with so many good friends over the years!

I just hope I am as good of a friend to them as they have been to me!

2 comments:

  1. goodness I can't remember when and where was that taken! it's been that long ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness I can't remember when and where was that taken! it's been that long ago...

    ReplyDelete