Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures of our Wedding Sanctuary!

Couple of weekends ago, I had to to for a Church Leaders Training at my current church (Faith Christian Centre)
During that training I had a chance to see another wedding that was held there! I thought it would be good to take some pictures of the place to show our friends and family where our wedding was gonna be!



I think the church can cater for about 400 people... but dunno got that many people coming or not actually!


Overall this is a nice place for a wedding and I think it would be more special when all our friends, family and love ones fill the whole sanctuary


This couple very shy to Kiss! Hahaha!! Must get help from the Pastor!


Less then 4 more months before the music starts!
Can't wait!

2 comments: