Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Part TIme Work!

This is me!! Reuben Chan a.k.a. Billy the Clown/Uncle Billy (the funnie Magician)
One of my favourite hobby is to SLEEP! ZZZzzzz!
However I also love to make people laugh!!
And hopefully have a good time!
Sometimes I like to amazed people by performing MAGIC!
or even fire eating and juggling!

Over the years I have been fortunate to work with, for and meet with some local celebrities.....

Dena from Malaysian Idol!

Monu my Man!

So if you ever need to liven up your kids party with

Magic Show,
Gospel Magic Show
Puppet Show,
Games and Balloons....

Just e-mail me at reubenchancc@gmail.com

My current charges are as follows....
RM350.00 per hour
RM400.00 one and a half hours
(charges apply within the immediate Klang Valley area)
Pictures of me with some of the World Famous Magician
(Thanks to Magic Annex)
Tony Hassini

Danny Archer!

Magic Annex Gang with Shoot Ogawa

No comments:

Post a Comment