Breanne Chan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Two souls who by the grace of God found each other. As we love each other, we remember that it is God's love that made this all possible. As we strive to build a strong relationship, we remember that it is actually our r'ship with CHRIST that binds us together. So as we will begin our life together, it is our desire to share God's love to this world and be CHRIST's humble servant wherever He may call us! Now with the arrival of Breanne Chan, we pray that we will be able to bring her up according to God's Commands and Love!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

If only it was that easy!

Who needs wives when we have prostitutes!!!

Hahahahaha!!! I just return from JB from my friends wedding.
Went I reach home my wife showed me this article on NST and the Star!

Basically it is about lady called Dr. Rohaya Mohammad, who has served with the Health Ministry for 15 years and written speeches for former ministers Dr Chua Soi Lek and Chua Jui Meng. She is the vice-president of a new club called 'Obedient Wife Club'!
According to her, "a wife must obey and serve her husband like "a first-class prostitute" to keep him from straying and to prevent greater social ills." Hahahahahahaha!!!

"You must satisfy your husband. A good wife should be a whore in bed," said 46-year-old doctor, whose husband has three other wives.


Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I have not laugh so hard for such a long time!!!

If only it was soooooooooooooooooo easy, all the prostitute would either be out of a job or better still HAPPILY MARRIED!!!!


As a married man myself I would like to know how would I know if my wife is good in bed if I never had anything to compare with?

How would I know if she is better than a world class prostitute ah!??!

And if she is not good, does that give the husband a free pass to be unfaithful?!?!

Shocking mentality coming from a person who serve 15 years in the Health Ministry!

Maybe Chua Soi Lek should have send his wife to be train by this Dr instead of getting her to just write his speeches!!!!

Hahahahaha!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! malaysian leaders. one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiyo, this is only useful if the relationship is built on sex. Good relationship builds on LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a clear Islamic influence. :-(

    ReplyDelete